Welcome Resort Villas Studios Location Bookings
Contacts:

Rua dos Mareantes Caixa Postal 834-Z Galé   8200-428 Albufeira
Phone No:(+351) 91 422 15 10     mail: info@villasrufino.com
Terms and Conditions:

Price per villa /studio and per day.

Villa occupancy: 4 people. 2 extra beds can be provided. If the 5th and 6th person is more than 4 years old an additional amount will be charged for bed per day.

Studio occupancy: 3 people. 1 extra bed can be provided. If the 4th person is more than 4 years old an additional amount will be charged for bed per day.

A cot can be provided.

Payment conditions: 30% of the total amount must be paid in the booking act; the remaining 70% must be paid in the check-in. Any booking only becomes effective with the 30% payment.

Cancellation Policy: if cancelled at least 8 weeks prior to the arrival date the all amount paid is reimbursed, deducted by all the transaction expenses. If cancelled less than 8 weeks prior to the arrival date the 30% already paid in the booking act will not be reimbursed.

Check-in: from 2:00 p.m. Check-out: until 11:00 a.m.

Pets are not allowed.
Algarve - Portugal | Rua dos Mareantes Caixa Postal 834-Z Galé, 8200-428 Albufeira | Phone No:(+351) 91 422 15 10 | mail: info@villasrufino.com